Friday, December 25, 2020

Glacier National Park in Montana, USA | Most Beautiful Park in the United States of America (USA)

 

Glacier National Park in Montana, USA | Most Beautiful Park in the United States of America (USA)
Glacier National Park in Montana, USA | Most Beautiful Park in the United States of America (USA)

Glacier National Park one of the most beautiful national parks in the United States of America (USA) and the starting of fall is a perfect time. The colors are starting to change and it's just so beautiful, I will pass the whole day here, I am on the bus because it's very windy outside. If you live in a city but even if you don't just spend time consciously in nature to go on a walk - even to have a picnic to like to sit in the grass to touch nature, it's so important.

I live in New York City, I lived in major cities and I can totally feel when I haven't been in a park or on a hike or anything in a while I feel like my soul is like missing something. If you're not going out today set yourselves a challenge to spend some time in nature and especially try to feel the grass take your shoes off put your feet on the ground and just connect back with nature. 

I am at the next viewpoint, all day but this is hard too. It is pretty incredible, I just noticed that waterfall. We just got back, it was a very long drive back actually, fell asleep on the drive, there so I didn't really realize how long it was but it was like two and a half hours. The sun's actually about to set soon but I wasn't allowed to touch the grass we were going like the vegetation. There was protected, so I'm doing it now it's just one of the best feelings honestly. 

About earthing, if you don't know what that is, it's like connecting to the earth by actually I think maybe it's like specifically hiking barefoot and I did it in Hawaii and it was amazing. But it was just a great reminder that even if you're not like going on a hike even just standing on grass and just connecting to the planet feels so good. If you go out and you go into nature today please let me know also through email. Hopefully, just being a little bit more mindful throughout your days about being kinder to yourself to each other on the planet.

Anyway, the Sun is getting close to setting, last night the best part about the drive back that even though it was very long is that so many of our favorite people were in the van so we had so many great conversations and yes it was great anyway. I just went to come in at the end and quickly say that one I wasn't able to describe as much at Glacier National Park cuz because we went on like a guided tour and they only stopped at 3 viewpoints and we were only like I need to be a point for about 10 minutes and then we left and last time Louie and I went. 

Actually, we were with Kari and Sam and we were on a road trip made our own car and I feel like if you have your own car then you have so much more control over where you stop and how long you stay and stuff. So one I would highly recommend if you go to Glacier National Park, go in your own car, rent a car or something. You'll have a better experience I think than a guided tour. I wanted to tell you something that kind of blew me away when I read it and I talked about some of the benefits so it's scientifically proven that after just 30 minutes in nature you will reduce stress and anxiety boost, creativity improve your eyesight, boost your immune system, improve your memory and cognitive function and more which is crazy so I know that sometimes it can be easy to forget. Consciously spend time in nature.

1 comment:

  1. Reliable, competent and responsive. This is how I revel in with it, and this is valid for both product and aid fenbendazole for dogs - Vitality Science.

    ReplyDelete